WILLIAM REED LTD
The World’s 50 Best Bars 2023
1. To enter the free prize draw (“Draw”) you must sign up for the 50 Best newsletter at this link. We would like to send you information on upcoming events, exclusive offers and the latest info from 50 Best by email. If you no longer want to receive any further communications from us, you can send a request to unsubscribe to email@example.com. More detailed information on how we may use your data and how you can exercise your privacy rights can be found in our Privacy Notice at: https://www.william-reed.com/william-reed-group-privacy-notice/
2. This Promotion is open to anybody from anywhere in the world, aged twenty-one (21) or over.
3. There is one prize of two tickets to the Awards Ceremony for The World’s 50 Best Bars 2023 to be held on 17 October 2023 in Singapore at Pasir Panjang Power Station, 27 Pasir Panjang Road at 18:30 to 23:00. The prize does not include the costs of travel, accommodation, or insurance, which shall be the responsibility of the winner.
4. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the venue Pasir Panjang Power Station and the organiser, William Reed.
5. There will be one winner who will be selected by the independent observer in a random draw from all eligible entries. The winner’s selection will take place at the Promoter's offices on 12 October 2023.
6. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms (which may be amended or varied at any time by us with or without notice), by the terms, conditions and policies of the Website and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to these Terms, the Promotion, the Draw, the winner’s selection and/or the results and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7. All changes to the Terms will be posted in revised terms and conditions on the Website.
8. We accept no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to entries and/or the Website, for entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control (to the fullest extent permitted by law).