- No.42 Latin America's 50 Best Restaurants 2022
- No.41 Latin America's 50 Best Restaurants 2019
Translating as ‘the dozen’, La Docena specialises in bivalves and chef Tomás Bermudez allows the oyster to take centre stage. The bar and grill – combining famed elements of New Orleans and Buenos Aires – puts a new spin on classics: think locally sourced grilled oysters with clarified butter, shallots and parsley. A hip and relaxed space with industrial decor, take a stool in front of the open kitchen and sip on a cold one while watching the team at work. Mexican vintages feature on the wine list. There are two further branches in Mexico City.
- Average price per person $35
- Lunch and dinner: Mon – Sun
- +52 33 3817 5172
- Visit La Docena's Website
São Paulo 1491, Providencia, Guadalajara, 44630